For User Experience Test Participants
This non-disclosure agreement (the ‘NDA’) contains the exclusive terms and conditions between you and EBusiness4us Inc., 6220 S Orange Blossom Trail, Suite 505, Orlando, Florida 32809, USA ('EBusiness4us').
It governs your participation in any user experience design research, tests, and studies (the 'User Tests') to further develop the Builderall proprietary software ('The Platform') or any component thereof.
By indicating your acceptance in the 'I Agree' field, you represent and warrant that you are 18 years or older and agree to abide by and to be bound by this Agreement as a User Experience Design Test Participant ('UX Tester').
If you do not agree to all of the terms of this Agreement, or if you are younger than 18 years old, you may not act as a UX Tester for EBusiness4us.
1.1 The Platform
EBusiness4us has developed, and continues to develop, an online digital marketing software platform called Builderall (the ‘Platform') that comprises a full suite of website, funnel, content marketing, and content management tools (the 'Tools').
From time to time, EBusiness4us may approach you to participate in selected User Tests via the internet, 1:1 video calls, social media posts, or other specialized online user testing tools. These User Tests may pertain to any of the Tools within the Platform, or any other aspect of the Platform’s marketing and/or development research.
Together, the Platform, User Tests, Tools, all related materials, and associated confidential information [any and all non-public information, including without limitation: technical diagrams, graphics, prototypes, developmental pages, marketing research, know-how, business plans, business methods, and process information disclosed to the UX Tester during a User Test, as set out in section 2] are referred to as 'Proprietary Information.'
1.2 The Agreement
You agree to the following UX Tester obligations as set forth in the sections listed below and all other clauses within the entirety of this NDA. Each section is a material condition that must be met in order to continue your participation as a UX Tester:
- You will maintain the confidentiality of all Proprietary Information you receive during the course of your activities as a UX Tester. You will not use, share, or mention any Proprietary Information in any discussions, social media channels or elsewhere (see section 2 - Ownership and Proprietary Rights & 3.1 Confidentiality).
- You will provide accurate information (see section 3.2 UX Tester Information).
- You will maintain certain equipment and accounts (see section 3.3 UX Tester Requirements).
- You will not communicate directly with support regarding any User Tests.
- You will accept the possibility of being refused participation (see section 4.2).
- You will have professional conduct and not give reason for EBusiness4us to invoke any cause for termination (see section 4.3).
- You will agree to the assignment of Rights (see section 5).
1.3 UX Tester Status
You are acting as a volunteer, and are required to be a frequent user of the Platform with a paid account. Nothing in this Agreement will be construed to make you an agent, employee, or legal Moderator of EBusiness4us or the Platform.
You will not be entitled to any benefits or compensation, but you do have our deepest appreciation and thanks for contributing your time, ideas, and feedback to help us improve the platform.
2. OWNERSHIP AND PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
2.1 Proprietary Information
You acknowledge that in participating in User Tests under this NDA, you may be exposed to, see, learn, or test Proprietary Information, including but not limited to these Elements ('Elements'):
- The Platform as a whole, or in part, with:
- Developmental pages, structure, and interfaces;
- Specifications, technical diagrams, and documentation;
- Inventions (whether patentable or not), patents, copyrights, trademarks, trade dress, service marks, and other intellectual property;
- Technical, business, product, marketing, and financial information, products, and data;
- New Tools - not ready or guaranteed for release or development, or sketches, screens, and concepts thereof;
- Designs or revisions to existing Tools that may or may not be implemented;
- User Tests, testing procedures, and related User Test discussion in the designated user test group or under the designated social media posts, including any posted text, graphics, or video by any of the UX Testers;
- Low-, medium-, and high-fidelity prototypes in any stage of research or development;
- Text, designs, ideas, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, icons, and logos;
- Applications, interactive features, technology, know-how, algorithms, and processes;
- Non-public Marketing research, business plans, or methods.
You acknowledge and agree that this Proprietary Information may be protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws.
You acknowledge and agree that all User Tests and associated information and graphics are proprietary and confidential, even if not clearly marked as such.
2.2 Ownership of Proprietary Information
EBusiness4us shall solely own all rights, title, and interest in and to all results of your User Tests, including all video and audio recordings you create, conclusions, suggestions, comments, and any related reports made by you or in connection with your User Test under this NDA ('Test Results').
You hereby assign to EBusiness4us, for no additional consideration:
- Any invention, work of authorship, idea, process, or know-how (whether patentable or not) that is conceived, learned, or reduced to practice in the course of any User Test;
- Sole ownership of any related patent rights, copyrights (including moral rights, provided that non-assignable moral rights are waived);
- Trade secret rights, and other applicable rights.
You agree to take any action reasonably requested by EBusiness4us, to evidence, perfect, obtain, maintain, enforce, or defend such rights.
Except as expressly provided in this NDA, nothing provided in connection with EBusiness4us, the Platform, or the related User Tests shall be construed as conferring any license under EBusiness4us.
All rights, title, and interest in and to the Confidential Information shall remain with EBusiness4us. Nothing in this NDA is intended to grant any rights to the UX Tester under any patents, copyrights, trademarks, or trade secrets of EBusiness4us.
2.3 Use of and Limited License to Proprietary Information
Subject to the provisions of this Agreement, EBusiness4us grants to you, the UX Tester, a temporary, personal, non-sublicensable, non-exclusive, limited license to use Proprietary Information solely to conduct an assigned User Test, and only for the duration of that individual test - in accordance with any documentation, or instructions supplied by EBusiness4us, or its appointed User Experience Designer that acts as the Test Moderator (‘Moderator’).
Any prototype, software version, information, or Elements obtained by you in connection with a User Test are deemed to be a part of Proprietary Information and are subject to all the disclaimers, limitations, copyrights, and restrictions in this NDA relating to Proprietary Information.
3. YOUR OBLIGATIONS AS A UX TESTER
Any Proprietary Information related to User Tests is extremely confidential.
All User Tests and associated proprietary information should be considered confidential, in all cases - even if not clearly marked as such.
By consenting to this Agreement, you agree to protect and hold confidential any Proprietary Information provided, used, or arising in connection with any User Test.
You agree that you shall not use or disclose any Proprietary Information at any time.
You specifically agree to keep in absolute confidence and not to disclose or discuss with anyone, even family members:
- Any information about the User Test or related discussion with the User Test Moderator
- Any information regarding any Elements which you are testing, have tested, or will test, including the fact that an Element exists
- Any link to a prototype or feature that forms part of any User Test
You agree to only use Proprietary Information during the User Test, and that you will not reproduce or modify the Proprietary Information or any underlying ideas, prototype, user test, technology, related software, or portion thereof.
You agree that you will not rent, sell, lease, or otherwise transfer or allow access to Proprietary Information or any part thereof, or use such Proprietary Information for the benefit of a third party.
You agree that you will not record or share the User Test, in part or as a whole, or any information related to it, or any part of the prototypes, in any discussions, online or offline, any social media channel, in any form; or share, tell, mention, or post it to any of your affiliates or groups.
You agree that you will not reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, translate, adapt, or disassemble any part of the software or prototype related to Proprietary Information, or otherwise attempt to discover any such software source code or underlying Proprietary Information.
You agree that you will not remove or export any Proprietary Information or any portion or direct product thereof from the United States or the country in which you have agreed to perform Usability Testing.
You agree that you shall delete any links to User Tests directly after each test, even if not directly requested, and upon request, from all mobile devices, social media message accounts (including but not limited to WhatsApp, Messenger, etc.) used to communicate with you about the User Test.
3.2 UX Tester Information
When you register to become a UX Tester with EBusiness4us, or need to be screened for suitability related to a specific User Test, you may be asked to answer a few questions in an online chat message channel or fill out questionnaires or similar forms. You can be asked to provide information about yourself, which may include:
- Personally identifiable information such as your name, email address or other contact information, and PayPal account information;
- Demographic information such as age, gender, education, employment status, and hobbies;
- Other information that we may request to facilitate the User Test criteria selection (collectively, 'UX Tester Information’) such as the nature of your business, strategy, and an example of something you have created or built which may be relevant to the test.
You agree that the UX Tester Information you provide will be accurate and complete.
You agree to promptly provide EBusiness4us with any applicable updates to the UX Tester Information.
You hereby give EBusiness4us permission to share your UX Tester Information as follows:
- With the Moderators - User Experience Designers appointed by EBusiness4us to moderate and conduct the User Test;
- To be contacted for further follow-up via social media channels or email;
- To be included in any User Test reports for internal or external publication, discussion, or distribution;
- As we believe in good faith to be appropriate: (i) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (ii) to comply with legal process; (iii) to respond to requests from public and government authorities; (iv) to enforce this Agreement; and (v) to protect the rights, privacy, safety, operations, or property of EBusiness4us, you, or others.
3.3 Acknowledgement and Acceptance of Use of Personally Identifiable Information for UX Tester’s residing in the EEA and other Regions
By agreeing to these terms, you acknowledge and agree that we may use, store, and process personally identifiable information (or 'Personal Data') which you provide to EBusiness4us or its appointed Moderator, including (i) full name, (ii) email, (iii) physical address, (iv) phone number, and other related information that may be collected as part of a User Test.
You also agree that, as a data controller of your, the data subject’s, Personal Data, we may process and transfer personally identifiable information to our data centers in strategic locations (including, but not limited to, the United States, Great Britain, and Brazil) to support EBusiness4us or its appointed Moderator’s User Tests in those regions and in other jurisdictions outside of the European Economic Area ('EEA'), which may have different data protection standards to those protected in the EEA, in connection with the Agreed Purpose.
Save in connection with the provision of services to you, or as required in order to comply with applicable law, Personal Data which you provide to us will be kept confidential and will not be disclosed to anyone outside of EBusiness4us or its appointed Moderator.
You will have a right of access under data protection legislation to your personally identifiable information that we hold about you.
3.4 UX Tester Requirements
You are responsible for providing and having access to all of the following equipment needed to conduct a User Test:
- A secure, high-speed internet connection;
- A personal, non-commercial device such as a computer, mobile phone, or tablet, capable of running Chrome, Zoom, and webcam for video calls;
- A valid email address & Facebook social media account;
- A quiet space with minimal to no background noise for video tests;
- An environment where there are no distractions during the video test from ringing phones, people, pets, notifications, or otherwise.
3.5 Usability Test Recordings and Device Access
You agree that EBusiness4us or its appointed Moderator may collect video or photographic recordings of your face and audio recordings of your voice.
You agree that EBusiness4us or its appointed Moderator may access the device you are on via any Zoom tests, with your permission, and in your presence.
Specifically, you agree that EBusiness4us or its appointed Moderator may:
- Record your facial expressions through the use of a webcam or in-device camera.
- Record your voice to capture oral feedback.
- Record your computer screen actions, screenshots, clicks, navigational data, and voice as you perform tasks on selected Elements.
- Record your answers to a series of questions on various topics such as design, content, user-friendliness, as well as offer ratings and suggestions in these areas.
- Record your written commentary and suggestions regarding any Test, made in any social media channel held by EBusiness4us or its appointed Moderator pertaining to User Experience Design for the Platform.
- Record the entire Testing session and use parts thereof for internal feedback, to use as an example, or to design further testing.
- Record any other sights or sounds that arise during a Test and are captured by your device camera or microphone.
In the event that any other person’s likeness or voice is recorded during a Test, you represent and warrant that you will obtain any necessary consents to share the recording with EBusiness4us or its appointed Moderator.
You will ensure that no children under the age of 18 are in any of the User test video recordings, or present during the User Test unless the User Test is specifically aimed at children under 18 years. In such cases, the consenting adult must be present.
3.6 Device Information
You agree that, in addition to collecting device recordings, EBusiness4us or its appointed Moderator may collect other information about the device(s) you use for the test, including but not limited to the model and make, other device identifiers, IP address, location information, usage information, operating system, service provider, software, or app content.
3.7 Anonymous Information
EBusiness4us or its appointed Moderator may extract anonymous statistics and otherwise aggregate or de-identifying information from User Tests and written reports or posts you create and use such information for any purpose.
EBusiness4us will use its sole discretion when it comes to this process, and you as the UX Tester understand and agree to this process.
EBusiness4us or its appointed Moderator may also use any feedback or posts you give in social media groups with identifiable information such as your full name and avatar photo for that channel. This includes, but is not limited to any screenshots, video, or screen recordings of any tests or feedback.
EBusiness4us or its appointed Moderator will take reasonable precautions to limit the use of such information to viewing only.
However, you acknowledge that third parties may develop means by which they can circumvent such precautions and download such audio and video content. In such case, EBusiness4us or its appointed Moderator, shall not be liable for such third-party downloading.
3.8 Other Sensitive Information
Sometimes EBusiness4us or its appointed Moderator may want to test Elements that require you to share additional personally identifiable information or sensitive information in order to properly perform the User Test. In such cases, EBusiness4us or its appointed Moderator will seek your explicit consent before collecting or sharing such information.
3.9 Security and Passwords
You understand that EBusiness4us or its appointed Moderator will take steps to ensure that your UX Tester Information is treated securely, but no Internet transmission or method of electronic storage is 100% secure or error-free.
You acknowledge and agree that EBusiness4us or its appointed Moderator, cannot guarantee the security of any information provided by you and that you provide information at your own risk.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any usernames or passwords associated with any account that you use for any User Test and for monitoring all activity under your accounts associated with any User Test.
4. THE OBLIGATIONS OF EBUSINESS4US
Unless you are directly hired by EBusiness4us or its appointed Moderator, you acknowledge and agree that as a UX Tester, EBusiness4us or its appointed Moderator are under no obligation to pay you for your services, feedback, ideas, suggestions, or contributions in any form.
4.2 Right to Deny Participation
Not all UX Testers will be selected for all tests.
EBusiness4us or its appointed Moderator reserves the right to, at their sole discretion, deny participation without the need to give reasons, justifications, or explanations of such decisions.
If the tests are performed poorly or show unprofessional conduct you may be asked to leave the User Test group without notice. This may include things such as:
- Not matching the profile of the user persona that the User Test requires;
- Poor set-up for purposes of conducting the User Tests (e.g., background noise, no audio, poor sound quality, blocked webcam);
- Substandard or incomplete testing as determined by EBusiness4us or its appointed Moderator, at their sole discretion (for example, failure to complete all required tasks, or not speaking thoughts aloud during tests);
- Not cooperating in a reasonable manner, or using rude or abusive language, be it in a test or in any of the social media channels associated with the User Test;
- Not showing up for video test appointments;
- Not performing User Tests in compliance with all requirements;
- Obstructing others from participating or completing the User Test.
EBusiness4us alone, or upon the recommendation of its appointed Moderator, reserves the right to immediately terminate this NDA, your associated Builderall software account, and/or access to any Proprietary Information, under certain circumstances and without prior notice.
- Upon termination, all the rights and licenses granted to you by this NDA shall terminate.
- Cause for such termination includes but is not limited to:
- Real or suspected breaches or violations of this NDA, or other incorporated agreements;
- Breaking confidentiality and sharing anything to anyone about the Proprietary Information, in any manner;
- Requests by law enforcement or other government agencies;
- A request by you (self-initiated account deletion);
- Discontinuance or material modification to the services of EBusiness4us or its appointed Moderator, or any portion thereof;
- Unexpected technical or security issues or problems.
Termination of this NDA or your account may include removal of access to all EBusiness4us resources, being removed and blocked from all social media channels, deletion of information associated with or inside your account, and barring of further participation in EBusiness4us or its associated products and services.
Furthermore, you agree that all terminations for cause will be made at EBusiness4us’s sole discretion and that EBusiness4us or its appointed Moderator is not liable to you or any third party for any termination of this NDA or your account.
In the event that a UX Tester breaches this NDA, or in the event that a breach appears to be imminent, EBusiness4us and its appointed Moderator shall be entitled to all legal and equitable remedies afforded them by law, and in addition, may recover all reasonable costs and attorneys' fees incurred in seeking such remedies.
If the Confidential Information is sought by any third party, including by way of subpoena or other court process, the UX Tester shall inform EBusiness4us or its appointed Moderator of the request in writing, in sufficient time to permit EBusiness4us to object to and, if necessary, seek court intervention to prevent the disclosure.
5. OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
5.1 Assignment of Certain Rights and General Release
You agree to assign, and hereby assign, any and all claims, rights, and interests to EBusiness4us or its appointed Moderator, including but not limited to:
- The unrestricted permission to copyright, exhibit, distribute, publicly perform and display, broadcast, publish, and otherwise use and exploit pictures, videos or digital audio recordings of you obtained in connection with User Tests;
- All digital information pertaining to such, in still, single, multiple, moving, or video format, or in which you may be included in whole or in part, or composite, or distorted in form, or in reproductions thereof, in color or otherwise, in any and all media, whether now existing or hereafter invented for advertising, marketing, promotion or any other lawful purpose;
- The use of your persona, image, likeness, and sound obtained in connection with EBusiness4us or its appointed Moderator, in whatever media used for the above-referenced purposes.
You irrevocably release, discharge, and hold harmless EBusiness4us or its appointed Moderator, from any and all claims, demands, suits, causes of action, damages, costs, losses, expenses, and proceedings of any kind whatsoever, whether existing now or arising in the future, anywhere in the world, that relate in any way whatsoever to the activities contemplated in this agreement.
5.2 Other Rights
All rights not expressly granted by EBusiness4us or its appointed Moderator, in this Agreement are reserved.
5.3 WARRANTY DISCLAIMER
The parties acknowledge and agree that the Elements, Platform, and User Tests are experimental in nature and that any and all Proprietary Information, including the Platform, Elements, and any other software or content provided by EBusiness4us or its appointed Moderator, is provided 'AS IS' and may not be functional on any machine or in any environment.
EBUSINESS4US AND ITS APPOINTED MODERATOR MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE, REGARDING NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS OR ITS ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR PERFORMANCE.
ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE PLATFORM OR USER TEST, OR THIRD-PARTY USER TEST TOOL IS ACCESSED AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR DEVICE OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OR USE OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
5.4 LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL EBUSINESS4US OR ITS APPOINTED MODERATOR BE HELD LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY WITH RESPECT TO ANY MATTER ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT UNDER ANY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, TORT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, OR OTHER THEORY
- FOR LOSS OR INACCURACY OR CORRUPTION OF DATA, OR
- FOR THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS, SERVICES, OR TECHNOLOGY, OR
- FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOST REVENUES, LOST PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF THE RELEASED PARTIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES). TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE RELEASED PARTIES’ AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO YOU UNDER THIS AGREEMENT EXCEED TWO HUNDRED US DOLLARS ($200).
- YOU FURTHER AGREE THAT THE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY ABOVE WILL SURVIVE ANY TERMINATION OR EXPIRATION OF THIS AGREEMENT AND WILL APPLY EVEN IF ANY LIMITED REMEDY SPECIFIED HEREIN IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless EBusiness4us and its appointed Moderator, employees, suppliers and licensors, clients, and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, subsidiaries and affiliates, from and against any third-party claim, demand, liability, loss, damage, cost or expense (including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees) arising out of or related to:
(A) your participation in the User Test;
(B) your use of any Proprietary Information provided or obtained in connection with EBusiness4us;
(C) your failure to comply with this NDA, including, without limitation, your disclosure of any Proprietary Information that is provided to you;
(D) your infringement, violation, or misappropriation of any third-party rights; or
(E) any violation of applicable laws or regulations.
EBusiness4us shall promptly provide notice to you of any such claim, demand, liability, loss, damage, cost, or expense.
5.6 BASIS OF BARGAIN
EACH PARTY RECOGNIZES AND AGREES THAT THE WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS AND LIABILITY AND REMEDY LIMITATIONS IN THIS NDA ARE MATERIAL, BARGAINED-FOR BASES OF THIS NDA AND THAT THEY HAVE BEEN TAKEN INTO ACCOUNT AND REFLECTED IN DETERMINING THE CONSIDERATION TO BE GIVEN BY EACH PARTY UNDER THIS NDA AND IN THE DECISION BY EACH PARTY TO ENTER INTO THIS NDA.
6. GENERAL TERMS
6.1 Entire Agreement
This NDA constitutes the entire agreement between you and EBusiness4us, relating to the subject matter of this NDA, and shall completely replace any prior agreements, oral or written, between you and EBusiness4us or its appointed Moderator, in relation to you acting as a UX Tester for EBusiness4us or its appointed Moderator.
6.2 Changes to this Agreement
EBusiness4us or its appointed Moderator reserves the right to discontinue services at any time or otherwise make changes to its services at any time, without notice, and without liability to you.
6.3 Option to Exercise or Enforce
EBusiness4us or its appointed Moderator’s failure to exercise or enforce any legal right or remedy or provision of this NDA (for which EBusiness4us or its appointed Moderator has the benefit of under any applicable law) will not constitute a waiver of such right, remedy, or provision.
In the event that any of the provisions of this NDA are found by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, such provisions shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that the other provisions of this Agreement remain in full force and effect.
You may not assign or delegate any rights or obligations under this NDA, and any such attempted assignment or delegation shall be void and without effect. EBusiness4us may freely assign or delegate all rights and obligations under this NDA, in whole or in part.
6.6 Equitable Relief
You acknowledge and agree that due to the unique nature of the Proprietary Information, there may be no adequate remedy at law for any breach of your obligations in this Agreement and that any such breach may allow you or third parties to unfairly compete with EBusiness4us, resulting in irreparable harm to such parties.
As such, upon any such breach or threat thereof, EBusiness4us shall be entitled to injunctions and other appropriate equitable relief in addition to whatever remedies it may have at law.
6.7 Controlling Law, Arbitration, Class Waiver, Waiver of Jury Trial
This NDA shall control in the event of a conflict with any other agreement between the Parties with respect to the subject matter hereof.
You agree to first contact EBusiness4us at email@example.com and its appointed Moderator regarding any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to this NDA or your participation in User Tests.
You, EBusiness4us, and its appointed Moderator agree to submit to the private arbitration of any disputes relating to this NDA or your participation in the User Tests.
Any such disputes must be presented in written form within 30 days of the User Test or incident.
Any such arbitration, to the extent necessary, shall be conducted online where possible via video calls.
The NDA and the relationship between you and EBusiness4us shall thereafter be governed by the laws of the State of Florida without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
This NDA may not be amended except in writing signed by a duly authorized Moderator of the respective Parties.
To the extent permitted by law, you agree that you will not bring, join, or participate in any class action lawsuit as to any claim, dispute, or controversy that you may have against EBusiness4us.
You agree that EBusiness4us or its appointed Moderator may communicate with you electronically or telephonically regarding this Agreement, User Tests, security, privacy, and administrative issues.
If EBusiness4us learns of a security system’s breach, it may attempt to notify you electronically by posting a notice on the Site, sending an email to you, or contacting you via any other means of communication for which you have provided contact information. You may have a legal right to receive a notice of breach in writing. To receive free written notice of a security breach or to withdraw your consent from receiving electronic notice, please contact us via the contact information provided at the end of this Agreement.
QUESTIONS AND COMMENTS
Questions, comments, and requests in relation to this Agreement should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or via regular mail to:
6220 S. Orange Blossom Trail, Suite 505
Orlando, Florida, 32809